Terms & Conditions
Tender of the deposit by guest constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
Refunds and Cancellations
- All requests for refunds or cancellations must be sent in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org —Request e-mail receipt. Refunds only given to the party who made the original reservation.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, a $100.00 cancellation fee will be charged, in addition to the penalty fee noted below.
- Refund Policy
|Request of Refunds Received
|91+ days prior to arrival
||75% of the deposit will be refunded
|60 – 90 days prior to arrival
||50% of the deposit will be refunded
|30 – 59 days prior arrival
||25% of the deposit will be refunded
|Cancellation received less than 30 days prior to arrival or no-shows.
- Travel dates can be changed 90 days prior to arrival with no penalty; a $100.00 change fee will apply for changes made less than 90 days prior to the original arrival date. The new reservation arrival date has to be within 3 months of the original arrival date. A difference of a low season rate to high season rate will apply, if you have a high season rate and come during low season no refunds will apply. Also, you will be allowed to upgrade for the difference in price of the upgraded unit and what you had reserved, but if you downgrade, there are no refunds in the difference of cost. Reservations are non-transferable.
- Under no circumstances will any pets be allowed at Luna Beach Resort. This is for everyone’s safety and the pets. If someone does arrive with a pet, they will be asked to leave and still be required to pay the reservation in full.
- All guests must adhere to the rules and regulations of the resort – specifically, Quiet Time after 10:00pm. Under no circumstances will we allow anyone to violate Quiet Time and disturb other guests. Anyone that does not adhere to all the resort rules and regulations will be asked to leave immediately, without refund. This is for the safety and comfort of all of our guests.
- To avoid cancellation and no-shows, a 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Final payment is due upon check in. Deposits may be made via paypal, check or Bank Transfers. Either credit card with a 6% office service fee or cash is accepted at the resort for the final payment. No personal or business checks will be accepted. Note: Once you have checked in, you forfeit the right to a refund.
- A 50% deposit is required for bookings made through a wholesaler, travel agent, or dive shop to confirm a reservation and final payment is required at least 30 days prior to arrival, there are no refunds on reservations made by an agent.
- Guests agree not to hold Luna Beach Resort liable for circumstances beyond our control; such as, weather-related issues, supplier issues, etc. No refunds or credits will be provided if the guest experiences travel delays or cancellations due to flight schedule changes or weather related issues, or if you arrive with a pet.
- Travelers may want to consider purchasing Travel Insurance—Please let Luna Beach Resort know if you want additional information.
- Download our Credit Card Application Form (pdf, 70k)
Damage or Loss
- The guest is responsible for any damage or loss to the unit or unit’s personal property, caused by the guest or guest’s invitees. Guest agrees to pay for any such damage or loss and authorizes Luna Beach Resort to charge said loss or damages to guest’s credit card.