“The Exotic Resort Chosen for the Filming of Temptation Island”
Have Your Wedding at Luna Beach! Let us be your Honeymoon destination!
Weddings at Luna Beach
A Romantic Alternative to Any Wedding:
Luna Beach Resort offers an intimate tropical setting perfect for a memorable wedding on the gorgeous island of Roatan. Breezy palm trees, a sandy beach dotted with upscale Honduras resorts, and a beautiful sunset overlooking the Caribbean Sea are just a few favorites of our ideal wedding location. Our wedding specialist helps you plan your wedding every step of the way, from ordering your flowers, to customizing your decorations to ordering your wedding cake.
For more information about hosting your wedding at Luna Beach Resort, please complete the following information and we will enjoy planning your unique Roatan, Honduras wedding with you.
Honeymoon at Luna Beach
The perfect getaway for those looking for the ultimate scuba diving Honduras vacation:
Honeymooners enjoy Luna Beach Resort’s tropical paradise, which provides both a relaxed intimate setting and some of the best dive packages Honduras has to offer. Private air conditioned beach suite accommodations with a private porch and hammock, are just steps away from the clear waters of Roatan’s Caribbean Sea. With white sandy beaches in a lush tropical setting, honeymooners take pleasure in the resort’s ambiance. Many honeymooners enjoy diving and snorkeling in our private boat that makes three trips daily to some of the best reefs in the world. Our scuba dive packages are far superior to many on the islands, and other resorts in Honduras struggle to meet our standards. Relax by our pool, take a stroll on the beach, enjoy our restaurant, visit our aviary or enjoy the convenience of walking to the town of West End for culture and nightlife.
For more information about a honeymoon package, contact us and we’ll help create a memorable honeymoon for you.
*Honduran Paperwork Requirements:
- Present copies of Birth Certificate of the wedding couple
- Present copies of Passports
- Present Medical Report of the contracting party, stating that they are both in good physical condition and apt for Matrimony – HIV test also.
- Statement of Marital Status – According to the law all Foreigners that want to get married in Honduras, must obtain a written statement from the Consular Office of his or her nationality, stating the Civil Status and assuring that with the Laws of his or her county, there is no legal impediment to get married
- If widowed present Death Certificate of the deceased spouse
- If divorced present copies of the Divorce Court Settlement
- If minor (under 21) years of age), must have authorization
- State occupation for the couple
- Pay in Customs Office Matrimonial Edict
- Have to have two witnesses of age – If foreigners copies of Passports, if Hondurans, copies of Identification Cards, Occupation, Civil Status
- All the above paperwork must be brought in 15 days before the wedding date
- The contracting Party must come Formally dressed(Ladies must wear skirt or dress)