PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course
2 Days / 4 Dives
The lure of exploring sunken vessels, airplanes and automobiles is something most divers can’t resist. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course introduces you to wreck diving and helps you develop the skills and knowledge necessary for safe and fun wreck diving.
What Do You Need To Start?
- PADI Adventure Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old
What Will You Do?
Information contained in your wreck diver program includes:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of wreck diving
- The preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment, penetration lines and reels
- Limited-visibility diving techniques and emergency procedures
Where Can You Go From Here?
Your Adventures In Diving “Wreck Adventure Dive” may count towards this Specialty certification at instructor discretion. This Specialty certification also counts as one of five Specialty certifications required for your Master Scuba Diver certification.
To explore hidden treasures…
- Wreck penetration-training dives are limited to within the light zone and within 40 metres/130 feet from the surface, vertical and horizontal distance included. If the wreck used for training is located in deep water (over 18 metres/60 feet), the Deep Diver rating is recommended as a prerequisite for the Wreck Diver program.